|Bank||Minimum Age (in yrs.)||Minimum Income (in Rs.)||Minimum Work Experience (yrs.)||Residence Status (yrs.)|
|21-60 Years||Self Employed (Individuals):21-65 Years; Self employed (Professionals):25-65 Years||Minimum Net Monthly Income: At least Rs. 10,000/- per month net income (Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad, Rs. 12,000 in Calcutta, Ahmedabad and Cochin)||Self employed (Professionals):Minimum Annual Income-Rs. 100000 ;Self Employed (Individuals):Minimum Annual Income-Rs. 100000||Minimum 2 years in employment and minimum 1 year in the current organization||Self employed (Professionals):4 to 7 years depending on profession;Self Employed (Individuals):3 years in current organisation, with 5 years of total experience||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
|23 - 58 Years||No Age Criteria Provided||Net monthly income - Rs. 20,000 p.m.||Income Criteria Not Available||1 Year in current Job / Profession||N.A.||N/A||Information Not Available|
State Bank of India
|Minimum 21 Years||Minimum 22 Years||Rs. 2,00,000 p.a||Rs. 2,50,000 p.a||1 Year in current Job / Profession||2 Years in current Business||2 Years||2 Years|
|21-58 Years||24- 65 Years||Minimum Net Monthly Income: Rs 15,000 per month||Self-employed Doctors:Rs 2 lacs per annum gross||Minimum 1 year of cumulative experience for both salaried individual/professional. Salaried Doctors||Experience (doctors): 2 years continuous employment;self-employed sole proprietors, partners and dir||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
Bank of Baroda
|No Age Criteria Provided||No Age Criteria Provided||Income Criteria Not Available||Income Criteria Not Available||Permanent confirmed employees (minimum 1 year service)||stable business (minimum 1-year);insurance business for the last -5- years||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
Punjab National Bank
|No Age Criteria Provided||No Age Criteria Provided||Rs.15000 per month for eligible customers at Metro Centres;Rs.12500 per month for Urban centres||Professionally qualified Doctors viz. MBBS, BDS & above having annual income of Rs.4.00 lac & above;||N.A||N.A||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
|21 - 60 Years ;Salaried Doctor: 23 - 60 Years||25-65 Years||Minimum Annual Income: Rs.1,20,000/-||Self-Employed Doctors:Rs. 60,000p.a ;CA/ICWA :Rs. 85,000 p.a;Self-Employed Engineers: Rs. 1,56,000 p.a;Other Self Employed :Rs. 1,20,000p.a||Permanent / Confirmed employee||Self-Employed Doctors:IT Assessee for at least last two years;Self-employed CA/ICWA & Engineers: Minimum three years of self-employment||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
Union Bank of India
|Minimum Age 18 Years||Minimum Age 18 Years||Rs.1 lac or more and net take home annual pay Rs.0.40 lac - after deducting EMI of present loan||Rs.1 lac or more and net take home annual pay Rs.0.40 lac - after deducting EMI of present loan||N.A.||N.A.||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
|23-58 Years; Doctors / Dentist :28-65 Years||Doctors:28-65years; Professionals & Proprietors and Partners:25-65 Years||Based on the classification of cities the minimum net salary ranges from Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000||Doctors & Professional: Minimum Rs 90,000 per year; Proprietors and Partners: 1,00,000 per year: Minimum||6 months in current Job; Total work experience : 24 months||Doctors: Total work experience: 48 months Total medicine practice: 24 months ;Professional: Profit m||Either owned or 6 months; Phone ownership : Required||Either owned or 12 months; Phone ownership : Required|
|21 to 60 years||N/A||The minimum net annual income should be Rs.500,000 p.a. (including co-applicant's or applicant's income)||N/A||N/A||N/A||Information Not Available||N/A|
There are common list of documents which most Banks and Fianacial Institutions accept for Personal Loan. Financial documents differ for Salaried and Self Employed individual. Processing of these documents for Personal Loan will take a minimum of one week.
List of Common Documents:
* Complete Application Form.
* Latest Passport size Photograph.
* Identity Proof and Signature proof: Bank Signature Verification, Photo Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter's ID card, employee identity card as identity proof and signature proof incase of government employees.
* Address Proof: Passport, Driving license, Ration Card, Voter's ID Card, Bank statement, Rent Agreement .In case your present address is different from that given in these documents you can produce telephone bill, electricity or water bill as proof of residence. Some Banks need present address proof for minimum one year.
* Date of Birth Proof: Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or LIC policy. Date of Birth certificate.
* For all the runnung loans, loan Schedule and bank statement of the Bank from which EMI is debited.
List of Financial Documents for:
* Minimum 3 months Salary Slips starting with the Latest Salary Slip duly authenticated by the Employer (the above to clearly indicate the break up of Gross Earnings, Deductions and Net Salary).
* Form No.16 with clear computation of income.
* Latest 6 months Salary A/c Bank statement.
* Copies of degree certificates as proof of highest qualification for professionals and government employees.
* Latest acknowledged IT return.
Self Employed Individuals
* Computation of income for the last 2 years certified by a C.A.
* P&L and balance sheet for the last 2 years certified by a C.A.
* Latest 6 months Bank Statement.
* Latest Landline Telephone bill ,lease deed, municipal tax receipt, title deed as proof of office is needed.
* Latest sales, Copies of acknowledged IT returns for the last 2 years as proof of turnover.