Education Loan FAQs
Students who wish to pursue higher education .You need to be an Indian resident having secured admission in any of the bank's list of approved course or universities.
- Management Courses ( Full-Time + Part Time ) - PostGraduation
- Engineering Courses ( Government + Private ) - Graduation
- Medicine - Graducation + Post Graducation
- Masters in Computer Application ( MCA/MCM) - Post Graduation
- Online / Distance Learning courses.
Wherever it is a private institution,the same has to be recongized by the relevant/competent government body.
- Fine Arts and Designing - Graduation + Post Graduation
- Architecture - Graduation
- Hotel and Hospitality - Graduation + Post Graduation
- Agriculture - Post Graduation
- Pure Science - Graduation + Post Graduation
- Courses such as SAP , ERP , GNIIT , Air Hostess Training programmes etc.
Besides the above mentioned ,other Institute to be rated on the basis of their listing with the AICTE etc.
Anyone in the age group of 16-35 years can take this loan.